Payment Sources Accepted:
Ohio Medicaid, Private Insurance, Self-Pay,
Subsidy/Sliding fee scale based on income
available for the uninsured
3105 Dixie HWY
Hamilton OH 45015
Hours of Operation:
M - F: 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Children (ages 4 - 12); Adolescents (ages 13-18);
Will serve individuals up to age 21 if
Mental Health Services Offered:
Pharmacological Management (Medication): A psychiatric/mental health/medical intervention used to reduce/stabilize and/or eliminate psychiatric symptoms with the goal of improved functioning, including management and reduction of symptoms. Pharmacological management services should result in well-informed/educated individuals and family members and in decreased/minimized symptoms and improved/maintained functioning for individuals receiving the service. Medication management is commonly utilized in this service.
Diagnostic Assessment: Clinical mental health evaluation provided by an eligible individual either at specified times or in response to treatment, or when significant changes occur. It is a process of gathering information to assess client needs and functioning in order to determine appropriate service/treatment based on identification of the presenting problem, evaluation of mental status, and formulation of a diagnostic impression.
Counseling (Individual & Group): Service includes the interaction with a person served (client) in which the focus is on treatment of the person’s mental illness or emotional disturbance. This is typically done through a counselor-client therapeutic relationship which is developed and continues over a fixed number of sessions (usually weekly) over time. When the person served is a child or adolescent, the interaction may also be with the family members and/or parent, guardian and significant others when the intended outcome is improved functioning of the child or adolescent. Group counseling occurs in a group setting with two or more clients facilitated by one or more counselors
- Partial Hospitalization: Is an intensive, structured, goal-oriented, distinct and identifiable treatment service that utilizes multiple mental health interventions that address the individualized mental health needs of a client. The environment at this level of treatment is highly structured, and there should be an appropriate staff-to-client ratio in order to guarantee sufficient therapeutic services and professional monitoring, control, and protection of the identified client.
Specialized Mental Health Programs & Support Services:
- Home Based Trauma Treatment Program: Used in CPST, Behavioral Health Counseling
- School Based Behavioral Health Counseling: Counseling services conducted at various schools throughout Butler County
- Non-public Charter School for SED Youth (grades K-8) Cambridge School: (513) 737-3400. St. Aloysius Education Center is an Ohio independent private charter school. The center serves children in grades K-8 who are classified as Severely Emotionally Disturbed (SED). The center is equipped to provide individualized services in classrooms with a 1:4 teacher/pupil ratio. There is a half-day school that operates in conjunction with the partial hospital program. There is also a standalone partial hospitalization program; the child's home school district is responsible for educational services in this program.
- Family Teaching Model: Used in Partial Hospitalization, Behavioral Health Counseling, Group Counseling and CPST
- Collaborative Problem Solving: Used in CPST and Behavioral Health Counseling
- Trauma Informed Treatment: Used in Behavioral Health Counseling
- Play Therapy: Used in Behavioral Health Counseling